By using simplicant.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”), a service of Simplicant, Inc, you agree to accept the following Terms and Conditions “Terms of Service”.
Simplicant, Inc reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- Your use of service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis.
- Accounts registered through the use of automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested upon registration.
- Your login may be used by one person. Sharing accounts is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. Simplicant, Inc will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- You are responsible for all your activity and content you post. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email (contact at simplicant dot com).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more then one free accounts.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Simplicant, Inc, or any other Simplicant, Inc service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Simplicant, Inc.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You understand that the Service can be used for transmission of your Content, and that during processing, your Content may be transferred unencrypted over the internet.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited content (including “spam” messages).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 300 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Simplicant, Inc) of other Simplicant customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Simplicant, Inc does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Simplicant, Inc shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Simplicant, Inc has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Simplicant, Inc to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and Simplicant, Inc and govern your use of the Service and, superceding any prior agreements between you and Simplicant, Inc (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to contact at simplicant dot com.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. No payment is required for the free accounts.
- If you initially sign up for a paying account and you don’t cancel that account within 30 days, you will be billed monthly starting on the 30th day after your account was initially created. If you cancel prior to the processing of your first invoice on the 30th day, you will not be charged.
- An upgrade from the free plan to any paying plan will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes.
- You will not be able to downgrade to a lower plan if you go over the limit of the plan to which you want to downgrade. It is your responsibility to delete content from your account in order to meet those limits.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. You understand this and acknowledge Simplicant, Inc could not be considered liable for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can only cancel your account at any time by clicking on the My Account link in the bar at top of the screen.
- All of your content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- Simplicant, Inc, in his sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. Simplicant, Inc reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
- Simplicant, Inc reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) at any time for any reason with or without notice.
- Simplicant, Inc reserves the right to change the monthly fees upon 30 days notice from us. Fee change notices may be posted to the Service or on the Simplicant website ( http://www.simplicant.com).
- Simplicant, Inc shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be published, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- Simplicant, Inc does not pre-screen Content, but Simplicant, Inc and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.